Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Lawless One Will Soon Appear

"Daughter, the time is fast approaching when the lawless one will be revealed to My children.  To the world he will be their 'saviour', the one they will trust in to reverse the destructive pattern of the world.  Their hope and trust will be ill placed for he will gain their trust and then betray their trust and they will be left with nothing.  But this will not be so for My faithful children, for you will have spiritual eyes to see who this man really is from the time he enters the stage of the world and, for those who keep their trust in Me, I will reveal My plans to you to keep you safe and provide for you in these times.

You have no idea how bad things will get, My daughter.  You must be prepared to lose all for My sake.  Hold fast your faith to the end.  You must be prepared for all to be lost for the prize of knowing Me, your Lord and Saviour.

Harken to My voice and to no other voice.  In this is your safety.  Be assured that I will not allow any harm to come to those of My children who will put their entire trust in Me and in My leading.  I will not allow the enemy to have his way with you, for you belong to Me and to no other.  I will shield you from the storm that is coming.  Stay close to Me; stay close to Me, My children.  As a mother hen protects her young under her wings, so will I protect you, My children.  These are not the days to doubt My word. Be strong in My word and in your faith for you will need both in the days to come, which are fast approaching.  There is nothing more for you to do than to keep close to Me and keep trusting in My word to you."


2 Thessalonians 2:3 (NKJV)
Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition.

Philippians 3:7-11 (NKJV)
7 But what things were gain to me, these I have counted loss for Christ. 8 Yet indeed I also count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ 9 and be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the righteousness which is from God by faith; 10 that I may know Him and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death, 11 if, by any means, I may attain to the resurrection from the dead.

 
                                          ************************

17 comments:

  1. Cara Bonnie, chiedi a Gesù di benedire tutto il suo popolo con il dono della perseveranza finale.

    "Il Signore ci benedica e ci protegga,
    il Signore faccia brillare il Suo Volto su di noi e ci sia propizio,
    il Signore rivolga su di noi il Suo Sguardo e ci conceda la pace"
    Amen.

    Un caro saluto, Daniela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daniela wrote:

      "Dear Bonnie, ask Jesus to bless all his people with the gift of final perseverance.

      'May the Lord bless us and protect us, the Lord make His face shine upon us and be gracious to us, the Lord look upon us with His countenance and grant us peace' Amen. Warm Regards, Daniela"

      Amen! Thank you Daniela.

      Delete
  2. Wow Bon,

    The Word given me last week about the lawless one, then Glynda's Word about darkness, now confirming both. Praise God for His faithfulness and protection.

    Hide in His Word, praise in His music that's not forget that, to take joy in the darkness. He IS the Faithful and True.

    Gad Bless,

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Dan, the Lord is telling us time is short and our only defence is to stay close to Him and steep ourselves in His word. He will do the rest! He has promised to look after His own. Praise His Name!

      Delete
  3. The AC cannot show himself, because the Holy Spirit is retraining..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Marianne.

      "And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way." (2 Thessalonians 2:6-7)

      Does this mean the Holy Spirit will be taken out of the earth with the Rapture? If so, that could mean we won’t know who the antichrist is before we are Raptured; or it could mean the antichrist will not be revealed for who he is, his true nature, until after we are Raptured. I’m thinking it’s the latter as the Lord is saying we, His people, will recognise the antichrist.

      Delete
    2. If I may add my humble opinion from my studies, the Holy Spirit will not be taken out of the way and will remain with us. If I understand the prophetic words of many, along with, or about, the time the first seal is broken also will the Mercy of God be removed (that which restrains) and replaced with God's Justice. As for the rapture, I believe there are many opinions (Pre, Mid, Post Trib)that have good support so I would not plan on waiting on a rapture only conforming ourselves to the Will of God and staying in prayer.

      God Bless you all.

      Delete
  4. In 2 Thessalonians the Apostle Paul speaks of a "he" that will restrain the advent of the Antichrist. The restrainer's removal is required before the Antichrist can be revealed.

    2 Thessalonians 2:6-8, "And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jesus would not have warned us about the possibility of even the very elect being deceived if we were not here to witness
    it.
    I believe the problem is that we have been listening to false teachers instead of eating His words and allowing them to rest deep in our spirit so that we are not confused and led away in deception.

    “Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There!’ do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand.
    Matthew 24

    ReplyDelete
  6. We as Christians dont need to wait for the Antichrist to be revealed. Wev already been told through Gods word and his prophets. Its Barack Hussien Obama. The king of Babylon. Theres no mystery there if you know your scripture. Hes been on the world stage long enough there is no excuse not to know. There is so much scripture describing this man and his reign that im amazed Christians are still fooled by him.
    All the while he openly mocks us, and soon will start killing us.
    Glynda Lomax is one of the ones brave enough to openly say that Barack is the Beast. Why do you believe this Women of gods other words but not that one, because it doesnt fit your preconceived man made fables.
    Please wake up brethren time is short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen, I had not read on Glynda's Blog that she believed Obama is the antichrist, but I just found a comment from Glynda posted on Facebook a few hours ago, confirming that the Lord showed her in November 2008 that Obama is A beast and she was shown a scripture in Revelation. I had always believed that the antichrist must come from the Middle East and probably of Jewish origin in order for the Jewish people to be deceived into thinking he is their Messiah, but that was just my thinking.

      Delete
    2. Hey Stephen,

      You might want to read http://godsfingers.wordpress.com/2012/09/21/obama-messiah-king-of-the-lose/

      My wife noticed this 3 years ago

      Delete
  7. Hi Bonnie, Sorry if i sounded harsh and that comment about Glynda wasnt directed at you but a few others commenting. It just frustrates me so much when i see Barack blatantly mocking Christians. I believe he knows who he is or rather about to become, his destiny. The evil side know hes there man, yet Christians are still looking, still fooled. It makes me want to cry. Gods put so much in his word describing this man so we can know and be warned. Itl be to late when hes revealed to the world. Christians we really need to wake up. Baracks not a precursor or a type he is the one he ticks every scriptural box regarding the man of sin,
    Stop looking to Europe, America is the revived Roman empire. Hes not called the Assyrian in scripture because he comes from the middle east although Kenya was part of the Assyrian empire. So much of what people are expecting the antichrist to be is wrong because they are not going by scripture but rather what has been taught by man. The same reason the Jews didnt recognise Jesus as the Messiah. If your interested find the youtube clip where Glynda explains how god showed her that Barack is the Beast not a beast. Also the clip where she explains who the false prophet is should be compulsory viewing for every awake Christian.
    Much love Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steve, In Glynda's comment on Facebook she said she had to take the video down later because she had used a picture of Obama off the internet and it violated copyright, but she didn't know that at the time. I sent her a message asking if she could put the video up again without the picture of Obama.

      I am looking for Glynda's clip on the False Prophet but haven't found it yet.

      Blessings, Bonnie

      Delete
  8. Hi Bonnie,
    I greatly appreciate your postings, and sharing what the Lord has been saying to you. So much so, that I wanted all of my readers to know of you, so I have nominated you for the Reader Appreciation Award. (http://dreamsofdunamis.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/reader-appreciation-award/) Thanks for remaining true to His Word!
    Blessings,
    C. Dunamis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you C. Dunamis for your nomination, which is very much appreciated. I am always edified reading your blog and I want to thank you for sharing so much of what the Lord has revealed to you.
      Blessings,
      Bonnie

      Delete

NO FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE POSTED.